Burger King: to 5/31 Only 175 Crowns for Free Hamburger: Get a Hamburger, Large Fries and tomato on burger for 20c after points/offers

• Global Moderator

Not a bad deal if you want to get a cheap lunch.

Add the weekly free fries offer to your cart, order a large fries
    Add a hamburger, add tomato or lettuce onto it to generate a 15-20c upcharge

Go to checkout, click the redeem 175 points for the burger. Your total s/b 20c for the added burger topping and the large fry + tax.

If you don’t want lettuce or tomato, go to ‘extras’ and add a sauce packet for 25c to get the fries free. total will be 25c plus tax

• My free fries offer now requires a $1+ purchase. Still not a bad deal, but have to add cheese, bacon, and/or tomato (all my add-ons are at least 50¢ each) or another item entirely. I’ll still do this combo at least once, I’ve got over 1,000 crowns expiring to use this month.

• Global Moderator

@yoregano said in Burger King: to 5/31 Only 175 Crowns for Free Hamburger: Get a Hamburger, Large Fries and tomato on burger for 20c after points/offers:

My free fries offer now requires a $1+ purchase. Still not a bad deal, but have to add cheese, bacon, and/or tomato (all my add-ons are at least 50¢ each) or another item entirely. I’ll still do this combo at least once, I’ve got over 1,000 crowns expiring to use this month.

Yes I saw that, they changed the deal MID STREAM, the free fries w/any purchase was supposed to last to June 30th. now it’s a $1 or more additional. Maybe they read phatwallet?

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.